We hope you are 100% satisfied with your Carbon & Hyde jewels! If for any reason you do not fall in love with your purchase, we will assist you with a prompt refund or exchange. We accept returns & exchanges for unworn goods in their original condition within 7 days of receiving the item. Items sent back after the 7 day period are accepted for exchange or store credit only.
Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and receive a 15% restocking fee if a full return is requested. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and one-size items do not receive a return restocking fee. If you would like to exchange a ring order to another item of equal or greater value, no restocking fee will apply. If you would like to exchange a ring order to an item of lesser value, a restocking fee is applied only for the difference in price. If you have ordered an incorrect ring size, all rings can be resized free of cost to the correct finger size. All sale and personalized merchandise are final sale.
To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to make sure each package is insured properly for its value. Refunds will be credited to the original card used to purchase the order, excluding all shipping fees.
Returns & Exchanges are accepted for items purchased on www.carbonandhyde.com only.
Carbon & Hyde reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange of any item that does not meet the above requirements.
Return Process for US Orders:
For our US customers, we’ve made returns super easy for you:
1. Send an e-mail to [email protected] to request your pre-paid shipping label.
2. Put your jewelry back in a shipping box along with your invoice. Jewelry must be kept in the original packaging.
3. Stick your prepaid label on the box.
4. Get your packaged box to UPS. Visit ups.com/dropoff for locations.
5. We’ll receive your return within 2 business days, and get your return processed and refunded ASAP.
Returns Process for International Orders:
We aren’t able to issue pre-paid return labels to our international customers at this time. We will help you process a return, and get you a refund as soon as your jewelry returns to our LA shop!
1. Send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting a return.
2. Within 48 hours our Concierge team will email you confirming your return and provide further instructions.
3. When filling out the Commercial Invoice for your return package, please mark the package as a Return to avoid customs charges.
4. Seal the box and return it to us! Please save your tracking number in the event you need to track your package.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
We offer Free UPS 2-Day Express shipping for all domestic orders. To protect your jewelry package, all orders are insured via our secondary jewelry insurance shipping provider, G4Si. We offer UPS Overnight shipping for $25.
Sales tax is charged to orders shipped within California only, at the local tax rate. Orders shipped domestically outside of California are exempt from sales tax.
Please note that many of our items are made to order in our Los Angeles shop. Due to the wide variety in ring sizes and metal colors, most rings are made to order and require 5-7 business days to produce. Most one-size items are in stock and ship immediately. If you need your order shipped by a specific date, please send a note with your order or e-mail [email protected] and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.
Special Orders: ship in 5-7 business days
In Stock Items: ship immediately
We offer Free FedEx Express shipping for all international orders. To protect your jewelry package, all orders are insured via our secondary jewelry insurance shipping provider, G4Si.
Please note that the customer is responsible for any additional customs charges. To estimate the Taxes & Duties for your country, you may use the Duty Calculator. Shipping times may vary due to customs delays, but rest assured we do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible.